Bowl for Kids' Sake 2022
Thank you for your support of our Bowl for Kids’ Sake event this year!
All of our Community Bowls have been completed. We hope you’ll join us next year in March 2023 for more FUNdraising in support of our mission!
Bowl for Kids’ Sake (BFKS) is the largest and most important fundraiser for Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Central Ohio. We need your help to make this event successful! It’s an exciting day full of drawings, special prizes, food, and refreshments.
We invite you to join us for one of our 2022 Community Bowl dates!
- Friday, March 4th at Atwood Lanes
- Saturday, March 12th at Boulevard Lanes
- Saturday, March 12th at Cy Young Lanes
With your help, we can reach our goal of raising $65,000 to continue our mission of defending potential and keeping kids connected.
UPDATED 2022 PRIZES
TOP FUNDRAISER PRIZES
Individuals must turn in all pledges by Saturday, March 12th. Funds will be totaled for each participant and the top three fundraisers will receive BIG prizes!
- The top individual fundraiser will receive a $500 Amazon Gift Card (one to be awarded)
- The second place individual fundraiser will receive a $250 Amazon Gift Card (one to be awarded)
- The third place individual fundraiser will receive a $150 Amazon Gift Card
All Bowl for Kids’ Sake Prizes are provided by the Tuscarawas County Community Foundation.
WAYS TO FUNDRAISE
Participants have many options to choose from when deciding how to fundraise for their Bowl For Kids’ Sake team. Big Brothers Big Sisters provides three options that are available to any participants.
- Strike-It-Big Raffle Tickets: We are kicking off an updated raffle that allows our participants to sell tickets to raise funds towards their individual totals. Raffle prizes are outlined on the sample ticket shown on this page.
- Candy Bar Sales: Big Brothers Big Sisters can provide candy bars for you to sell. You can sell to friends and family or set up a spot to sell them in your office. Candy Bars are $1 each and come in four flavors. Simply let us know you’re interested in fundraising in this way and we will get you set up!
- Pledge Sheets: It’s an easy way to collect and track donations from friends, co-workers, and family. Simply share your intention of raising money for your local Big Brothers Big Sisters and ask for a contribution which can be logged on your pledge sheet and turned in at your bowling date or to our office.
To start fundraising, get tickets, candy bars, or pledge sheets, contact Monique Duke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 330-339-6916 x131.